Job Title: Volunteer Coordinator
Summary of role: We are looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to help us grow our volunteering offer and lead and support our team of dedicated volunteers.
About the Role
This newly created role will:
- lead the development of a meaningful volunteering plan for the charity
• recruit, train and manage volunteers at Paul’s Place
• work with other team members to ensure that volunteering opportunities are promoted
• ensure that the appropriate systems in place to offer the best possible volunteering experience at Paul’s Place
You will have:
- experience of leading a team and, ideally, previous volunteer management experience
• knowledge of volunteering and understand why people invest their time in volunteering
• organisational skills and the ability to plan projects that are led by and involve volunteers
Job tenure: Part time
Annual salary/pro rata salary: £21,164 fte
Link to full information on job/how to apply: For more information about this exciting opportunity and to find out if you are the right person for the role please look the application on our website www.paulsplace.org/news/
Interview date: Friday 4th December 2020 (currently we are expecting the interviews to be held via Zoom).
To apply please send a CV, with a covering letter highlighting your skills and experience against the person specification (no more than 3 sides of A4) to email@example.com. You should note that CVs received without a covering letter will not be considered.
Application deadline: 27/11/2020