Using Technology to Reduce Loneliness and Improve Wellbeing for Older People Workshop | Broadcast Live | Wednesday 2nd December
Join our digital workshop to discuss the use of different technologies in supporting older people to boost their wellbeing and reduce loneliness and social isolation. Explore how innovation and implementation has accelerated in response to COVID-19 to support residents in care settings.
You will gain practical insights into building more accessible and digital care settings, removing barriers for older people and changing attitudes towards technology.
- Helen Milner OBE, CEO, Good Things Foundation
- James Lewis, Chief Executive, Action for Elders
- Catherine McShane, Project Manager – Health Call, County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
- Sarah Parkes, Project Manager – Wellbeing Department, Age UK
- Gain unique insight into how various technologies can reduce loneliness and improve psychological wellbeing in older people
- Explorie how COVID-19 has impacted the use of technology to help service continuity, positively effect social engagement and improve communication between care homes and the NHS
- Understand the challenges with the development, implementation and delivery of technologies including ethical as well as ethical concerns
Wednesday 2nd December 2020
13.00 – 16:00
Book your place: <https://localgov-insight.com/booking/3489/YXYFZO-255248>
View the agenda: <https://localgov-insight.com/event/3489/YXYFZO-255248>
YCTVZO-255248 for 20% off for 1 delegate
YCTVEO-255248 for 30% off for 2+ delegates
Codes will expire at 9pm, Thursday 24th September 2020
Pay online and receive a further 10% off.