AIM AND MISSION
To promote equality, diversity and inclusion through the elimination of discrimination, harassment and victimisation on the grounds of: age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- To promote social engagement with equalities communities, groups and individuals. In particular, but not limited to: Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugee (BAMER); Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Questioning (LGBTQ+); Disabled and Learning Disabled; Older and Younger people.
- To develop and deliver specialist services to equalities communities, groups and individuals;
- To provide consultation and engagement with equalities communities, groups and individuals;
- To provide individuals, communities and groups with education, support and training to advance engagement with wider society and institutions;
- To provide education; including training, consultancy, research, policy and service development, to help corporate, public and social purpose organisations to advance capacity to engage with and fully include socially disadvantaged and marginalised groups, communities and individuals.
WEBSITE AND CONTACTS
Social Value Contact: Berkeley Wilde, contact details as above.