Terms and Conditions

The South Gloucestershire Challenge aims to raise a £1,000 per local good cause, just £10 or 1% will be used by CVS South Gloucestershire for administration. The remaining 99% will be used by the local good causes to support their appeal

  • If the target of £1,000 per local good cause is not reached the amount raised will be used to go towards their activity, and will be restricted in their accounts for this activity
  • Any events undertaken are done so at the fundraisers own risk, and each fundraiser should seek some insurance for the events they undertake.

Please send any questions to info@cvs-sg.org.uk