IMPORTANT UPDATE 21st FEBRUARY 2019
MAF and AWG funds for 2018/19 have been allocated and that updates on funding arrangements for 2019/20 will be made available on the MAF and AWG webpages.
South Gloucestershire Council run two streams of grant funding to support voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations and town and parish councils in South Gloucestershire. Member Awarded funding and Area Wide grants. See below for details
- Applications must be made by 1st February 2019
- gives councillors the opportunity to make awards to projects and services that benefit residents in their ward
- each councillor has £3,000 to award to local projects and services
- applicants can apply to their ward councillor for funding to support local projects, events and services.
- If you work within more than one ward, larger awards are possible as you can apply to more than one councillor.
- Applications can be made to councillors
- Review more information about the scheme and how to apply
- If you have an idea for a project or service that will benefit your local community, contact your councillor to discuss your plans and to ask for an application form.
- Councillors have the option to award all their annual funding to either a single organisation or divide it amongst a number of groups. They can also elect to combine their individual fund with other councillors across ward boundaries in order to provide greater support to a particular scheme.
- Information on the funds that are still available is posted as a Member Budget Balance on the South Gloucestershire Council MAF webpage
Area Wide Grants have now been fully allocated for 2018/19