Sheltered Housing Digital Conference | Broadcast Live | Wednesday 24th February 2021
COVID-19 has created unprecedented challenges for sheltered, supported and extra-care housing. Protecting vulnerable or ‘at risk’ residents, redeploying staff and procuring PPE has become a priority to ensure service and business continuity.
Join Westminster Insight for our inaugural Sheltered Housing Digital Conference to hear from leading local authorities, housing associations and third sector organisations on the impact of COVID-19 to residents, costs, and lettings.
- Jane Ashcroft CBE, Chief Executive, Anchor Hanover
- Jonathan Walters, Deputy Chief Executive, Regulator of Social Housing
- Bruce Moore, Chief Executive, Housing 21
- Tim Hoyle, Assistant Director of Strategic Commissioning – Social Care, Health and Housing, Central Bedfordshire Council
- Jeremy Porteus,Chief Executive, Housing LIN
- John Glenton, Executive Director of Care and Support, Riverside
- Tim Barclay, Chief Executive, Appello
- Nick Sedgwick, Director of Service Development, Anchor Hanover
- Robin Hewings, Director of Campaigns, Campaign to End Loneliness
- Gerard Crofton-Martin, Director of Strategy Impact and Transformation, Independent Age
- Understanding the long-term impact of COVID-19: PPE, testing, social distancing, and financial challenges
- Ending social isolation and loneliness in sheltered housing: connecting with residents and creating a community
- Accelerating technology in housing to support residents of extra-care, sheltered, and supported housing schemes
- Exploring the future of schemes to help house an ageing population
Wednesday 24th February 2021
09:10 – 13.10
View the agenda –> <https://insight-conference.com/event/3558/HLNMZO-255248>
Book your place –> <https://insight-conference.com/booking/3558/HLNMZO-255248>
This event will be broadcasted live from our London Studio. Find out more about our Live Broadcasts: <https://player.vimeo.com/video/457697163?autoplay=1>
HLNMZO-255248 for 20% off for 1 delegate
HLNMEO-255248 for 30% off for 2+ delegates
Codes will expire at 9pm, Wednesday 18th November 2020.
Pay online and receive a further 10% off.