Safeguarding Adults: Mental Capacity Implementation Digital Workshop | Broadcast Live | Thursday 25th March 2021
Attend our Mental Capacity Implementation Workshop, to discover how to embed the latest MCA guidance and considerations into your safeguarding practice.
You will gain legal insight and practical perspectives in order to assess capacity, evaluate different scenarios and ensure the best interests of adults at risk of harm is prioritised.
- Betsey Lau-Robinson, Head of Safeguarding Adults & the MCA, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tim Spencer-Lane, Lawyer specialised in Mental Health and Senior Lecturer, Kingston University
- Understanding the tools provided by the Mental Capacity Act to determine capacity and the best interests of adults at risk
- Develop a person-centred approach, that engages with adults at risk of harm and those around them accounting for their wishes and values
- Facilitating communication between practitioners to protect vulnerable adults
- Reviewing the operation of the Court of Protection in an emergency
- Understanding the implications of the delayed transition to Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS) and the practical impact of the interim use of DoLS
Thursday 25th March 2021
09:00 – 12.50
View the agenda –> <https://insight-conference.com/event/3583/DOOZ1O-255248>
Book your place –> <https://insight-conference.com/booking/3583/DOOZ1O-255248>
This event will be broadcasted live from our London Studio. Find out more about our Live Broadcasts: <https://player.vimeo.com/video/457697163?autoplay=1>
DOOZ1O-255248 for 10% off for 1 delegate
DOOZZO-255248 for 20% off for 2+ delegates
Codes will expire at 9pm, Friday 15th January 2020.
Pay online and receive a further 10% off.