Project Administrator (St George’s House Hostel & Bristol Youth MAPS Office)
Summary of Role
We are offering a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to play a critical support role in supporting two successful and critical young people’s homelessness services.
1625 Independent People (1625ip) is a leading youth homeless charity based in the South West, working with over 2,500 young people. We have strong local partnerships and adhere to the best practice in the sector, thereby building trusting relationships between young people and 1625ip staff is at the core of our work.
What we are looking for:
- An excellent administrator, who thrives in a busy working environment.
- A highly motivated and well organised person with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player who will have a central support role in two teams.
What you will be doing:
- Holding a pivotal role, alongside the team managers, supporting the effective delivery and monitoring across various contracts.
- Overseeing staffing rotas and making appointments for young homeless people to see an advisor.
- Gathering data and preparing information for monitoring and reporting.
- Providing support to ensure critical staff information is maintained up to date.
- You will based across two locations, namely Bristol Youth MAPS Office, our multi-agency Youth Housing Hub in Central Bristol and our Higher Support Accommodation, St George’s House Hostel also in Central Bristol. Your line manager will be Barry Golten – Bristol Youth MAPS Manager.
What we are offering:
- An opportunity to develop administration skills in a busy but supportive environment.
- Regular supervision and yearly Personal Development Reviews.
- Supportive team members and an opportunity through monthly Reflective Practice session to learn from our own and each other’s experiences.
- 30 days annual leave and flexible working.
Job tenure: 37.5 (full time) permanent contract
Annual salary/pro rate salary: £21,166 – £22,462 per annum
Deadline: midnight 26th April 2019
Interview: 10th May 2019
For more information and to apply please visit their website.