The St Monica Trust is pleased to launch the Living Well Fund for services that support older people to stay independent and to be proactive about their health and well-being.
Successful organisations will:
- Be working to improve the lives of individuals aged 55+ within Bristol, South Gloucestershire, BANES and/or North Somerset.
- Have reserves of twelve months or less.
- Be able to evidence how the project improves (or will improve) health and well-being.
- Be able to evidence how the project fits into and contributes to the existing services in the region.
- Be able to evidence how older people are involved in the planning and delivery of the project.
Please note that in order to help the St Monica Trust with their decision making, all applications will be required to evidence how the above criteria is met.
Key information and timelines
Applicants are invited to apply for up to £30,000 a year for a period of 3 years.
Closing date: Midday 15 April 2020 Notification of decision: W/C 11 May 2020
Monitoring & Evaluation
Successful applicants will be expected to complete a monitoring and evaluation form, as provided by the St Monica Trust.
How to apply
Please return the completed application form to St Monica Trust by midday on Wednesday 15 April 2020.
Living Well Fund application form
Living Well Fund application guidance
Living Well Fund extra information
You can submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can post the form to: St Monica Trust Community Giving, Cote Lane, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, BS9 3UN