Do you have experience within the Voluntary Sector and want to see the sector grow?
Looking for a challenge and an opportunity to develop your skills and those of the organisations you will be supporting?
Can you work confidentially with a diverse range of people & organisations?
Answered yes to the above questions? We want to hear from you!
What you can expect working for CVS South Gloucestershire:
- Working in a small & supportive, friendly team.
- Opportunity to work flexibly within the needs of the Organisation.
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing support.
- Opportunity and support to develop skills and experience.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this post is to provide Organisational development support to voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations that operate in South Gloucestershire.
The postholder will be involved with, but not limited to;
- To provide information and support to VCSE organisations, including good governance advice, Safeguarding, Equalities, more complex legal structures, general support to develop organisations and funding advice.
- To provide practical advice and support to enable VCSE organisations in South Gloucestershire to run effectively and to develop.
- To provide tailored information to the VCSE sector, ensuring that organisations in the area are provided with the information they need.
- Is actively engaged in influencing the development of policy, plans and strategies that have an impact on their organisations and beneficiaries. Facilitating and supporting groups and forums, including; SGREN, Volunteer Centre Partnership, Compact Implementation Groups.
To help deliver the CVS South Gloucestershire vision of a thriving, independent, diverse, innovative, and resilient VCSE sector providing high quality services and making a positive difference to people’s lives.
Closing Date: 22nd July 2020
Please find below the job description and application pack.