Future Bright is continuing to offer a service to people wanting to progress their careers during the coronavirus crisis. We are also able to help some people whose jobs have been affected by the crisis. Team coaches are offering support via Skype, email and phone.
Future Bright is open to local residents who are:-
- Aged 19 or over and living in the West of England – Bristol, South Gloucestershire or Bath and North East Somerset
- Currently in paid work (part-time, full-time, temp, self-employed or zero hours)
- Receiving any of the following in-work beneﬁts or tax credits –Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Job Seeker’s Allowance, Income Support, Employment Support Allowance, Housing Benefit, or Means-Tested Council tax Reduction
What can Future Bright offer?
A dedicated Career Progression Coach who can:
- Help you form an Action Plan and support you through each step and
- Signpost and advise you on training and career pathways
Plus we can offer some financial support towards training or other work related costs
All conversations are confidential, can be accessed remotely and focus on what you want to achieve – your coach will help you take your next step. Participation is always FREE, and fits around your current commitments.
COVID 19 support – Who is eligible?
During the current COVID 19 crisis Future Bright can additionally support local residents who are:
- Aged 19 and over
- Living in the West of England
- This covers Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire
- Affected by a change in circumstances caused by the COVID 19 outbreak meaning they are currently receiving, or likely to start receiving Universal Credit
- We can help:
- Those who have been made redundant or who have been laid off as a result of the coronavirus crisis, or who are currently at risk of redundancy.
- Those whose hours have been significantly reduced due to the coronavirus crisis, and therefore have a reduced income.
- Those who are working as self-employed, whose incomes or ability to earn has been severely impacted by coronavirus.
- We can also help:
- Furloughed employees, if their reduced income means they are eligible for Universal Credit.
Unsure if you are eligible? Call us to check and for advice on other services that may be able to support you. Contact us today for an informal chat on 01454 866008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively complete the online referral form at www.futurebright.org.uk.