Who we are:
Listening Post is a small and friendly team, delivering counselling to people in the Gloucestershire area and training those who want to become a counsellor, up to a Level 4 Diploma.
What we need:
We are currently looking for part-time tutors to join our growing training team to deliver our Foundation Course in Counselling Skills (Level 2 & 3) and our Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Level 4).
Why you should apply:
- have a therapeutic counselling qualification at level 4 or above (420 taught hours).
- are in current supervised counselling practice, ideally with a minimum of 450 hours of counselling.
- have a supervision qualification or experience of supervising groups or individuals in a counselling setting.
- have a teaching qualification or are willing to work towards one.
- have experience of teaching and assessing at Level 2 & 3 or above, ideally for at least two years.
- have a desire to shape the next generation of counsellors in an integrative model of Person-Centred and Psychodynamic approaches.
Then you’re just the person we’re looking for and we would love to hear from you.
When we need you:
We need tutors to start with immediate effect. You should be available to teach one afternoon and evening session per week over three terms plus some Sunday workshops during the academic year.
How to apply:
For an application pack please visit the website or contact Linda Bullock at Listening Post on 01452 383820, email@example.com. If you feel an informal chat would be helpful before applying please do not hesitate to contact us.