This grant programme aims to support local activities that are helping communities affected by the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. It will offer local charitable and community organisations emergency funding to support emerging challenges faced within local communities as a result of the continuing threat of Coronavirus.
To be eligible to apply, your work in response to Coronavirus must support one or more of the following groups:
- Elderly (aged 65 and over)
- People with disabilities and/or underlying health difficulties
- Homeless people
- Low income families
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- People experiencing food poverty
What you can apply for
The work that a grant will support has to directly relate to challenges emerging from the Coronavirus outbreak. The following activities will be a priority for this grant programme:
- Direct and immediate practical support for vulnerable groups
- Volunteer capacity to organisations delivering support to the above groups
- Providing the above groups with access to necessary resources
- Initiatives to reduce isolation and vulnerability
Running costs for organisations will be supported, including staff costs, volunteer expenses and transport costs. Small capital costs are also eligible, providing the capital items are directly linked to supporting the above groups
Who can apply?
This programme is for small voluntary and community groups with charitable aims. Applicants must be based and working in Bristol, Bath & North-East Somerset, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire.
How to apply
Apply online via Quartets website