This grant programme is open for applications.
- Opening Date:
- 19th June 2020
- Closing Date:
- No end date specified
- Maximum grant awarded:
1. About the Coronavirus Recovery & Stabilisation programme
This grant programme aims to support local charitable organisations (see section 3 below) to recover and/or stabilise following the coronavirus outbreak and lockdown restrictions.
To be eligible to apply, the work of your organisation must be addressing specific needs and disadvantages within communities living in the West of England. This programme is supporting organisations whose purpose is at least one of the following:
- building resilience and capacity within local communities, where there are challenges around deprivation and limited local services
- early intervention and preventative work with people at risk of negative/harmful experiences
- supporting people in crisis – e.g. helping them overcome a crisis, trauma or abuse
Please note: Our Express Grants Programme is open to applications for activities directly responding to coronavirus and supporting people and communities that are disproportionately affected.
2. What you can apply for
You can apply for a grant towards core costs and project costs for activities that will help your organisation stabilise and/or recover from a period of lockdown restrictions and responding to the crisis. For instance, you can apply for a grant towards help with:
- Core costs to help you continue operating whilst waiting for other funding opportunities
- Providing time and resources for organisation planning and development
- Adapting to new ways of working
- Strengthening your organisation’s governance and key staff and/or volunteer skills
- Building the capacity of your organisation, including staffing and/or infrastructure
- Developing collaborate work with other organisations
The costs included in your application should be costs that cannot be supported from existing funds and must only cover a period up to 12 months.
3. Who can apply
This programme is for voluntary and community groups with charitable aims, registered charities, Community Interest Companies, town and parish councils. Applicants must be based and working in Bristol, Bath & North-East Somerset, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire. Please see our guidelines for more information on who can apply.
4. How to apply
Apply online using the link below. You will also need to provide supporting documents, as outlined in the guidelines for this programme.
Please download and read the guidelines below before applying for a grant.
Apply online using the link below. You can return to your online application form as many times as is needed, and save it as you go along. The online application link can also be shared with colleagues, or other parties, if more than one person needs to contribute to the application.