AIM AND MISSION
Inspiring active lifestyles in the community
- People: Developing healthy active lifetyles, tackling inequality
- Places: Developing local facilities and services.
- Community: Places for sport, activity and play.
- Health: Prevention of preventable lifestyle disease using physical activity.
WEBSITE AND CONTACTS
Social Value Contact: Mark Crutchley, Chief Executive. tel; 01454 279916 email; email@example.com
Dementia Friends: Yate Leisure Centre
Working in partnership with Dementia Action Alliance and Yate Town Council; Circadian Trust delivers a weekly session for local dementia sufferers and their carers. The sessions incorporates physical activity in the pool, gym and studios and also social activities including group singing. The session provides socialisation and opportunities to meet and is provided at no cost.
Choices For U: Bradley Stoke, Kingswood and Yate Leisure Centres
Circadian Trust is a delivery partner with Choices 4 U. The programme supports people with learning difficulties to access community and leisure opportunities in order to promote independence and build confidence. These take place within leisure centres and the local community. A team of experienced staff are on hand at all times to support with activities.
Choices 4 U will support the person attending to:
• take part in activities that interest them and try new things
• access leisure centre facilities to improve health and build confidence
• spend time with friends and make new friends
• think about work opportunities and get help and advice on how to do this
• learn how to travel independently with support from the Travel Buddy Scheme
• develop their independence and daily living skills
• learn new skills through training.