Volunteer Title: Administrator
Description of the Volunteer Role: The role of the Administrator is to ensure the smooth running of the Museum, and to work as a Team leader with the aid of the Receptionist, Statistic collator, and Housekeeper and Booking officer.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Handling and copying records, and backing up all data relating to Museum management other than that of the Secretary of the Trust.
2. Keeping duplicate records of Trust minutes, and storing management policies on file.
3. Ensuring all statutory workplace notices are in place in a prominent position
4. Updating key team leader information
5. Monitoring and updating notice boards
6. Ensuring staff on duty are aware of key procedures
7. Statistical analysis using Excel spreadsheets
8. Communicating key statistical data to the Local Authority Heritage Officer
9. Ensuring that the Museum buildings are clean and tidy, in liaison with the Housekeeper.
10. Providing an Annual Events Calendar for the Café Notice Board
11. Ensuring adequate supplies of office materials are maintained.
12. Ensuring all communications either by email, post or telephone are directed to the appropriate recipient.
13. Ensuring the rota for open days is compiled
Contact information for applicants: If you are interested in this role please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0117 960 5664.
If you would like more information on this role please feel free to call in to the Museum on any Tuesday, or at any time when the Museum is open to the public.
The Museum will open to the public for the new season on 4 April, and then on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays until 29 November from 2.00pm until 5.00pm, and on Bank Holidays between 11.00am and 5.00pm.
The Museum is is located in the former Champion Brass Works, at Tower Lane, Warmley, BS30 8XT, just off Avon Ring Road (Cadbury Heath exit). Buses 18, 19, 42 and 43 stop nearby, and bus 44 stops only a little further away at Wraxall Road.
Closing Date: 15/04/2020
Organisation Name: Kingswood Heritage Museum